Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sleeping Beauties

I am sleeping on the couch tonight.

I've been kicked out of my own bed.

Lizzy didn't have a nap today and she was an absolute mess from about 6:00 on. Bless her heart, at about 9:00 Lexi finally finished her homework and offered to watch a movie with Miss Lizzy Crabby Pants. I was so relieved, as I was trying to get Morgan to sleep at the same time. It didn't even dawn on me until it was too late.... they went to my bedroom to watch a movie.

By the time Brad got home and I got Morgan to bed, both Lexi and Lizzy had fallen asleep in our bed. They are both snoring. And they're cuddled so cute, I just don't have the heart to move them.

So, I'm on the couch upstairs tonight, and Brad is on the couch downstairs. I can hear him snoring all the way up here, so maybe it's a blessing that these sleeping beauties took over our bed! This bed mix-up could mean everyone will get some much needed rest!

No comments: