Sunday, November 9, 2008

From the Archives: "Losing Lexi"

This is a story I did on December 13, 2002. I stumbled upon it at work the other day, so I burned it to a DVD and we've had fun watching it over and over again. Lexi was so cute! She is still cute, but she's a young lady now... in this story she is just a little girl! She was three years old... and the night before she, Jake and I had been shopping at K-Mart when she got lost. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was one of the scariest moments I've experienced as a mom. I hope that this story was a good reminder to other parents to keep a close eye on their kids while shopping. I think about this everytime I take Lizzy to a store..she's ten times braver and wilder than Lexi ever was. I remember when Jake and Lexi were little I always thought Jake would be the one I would lose in a store. I never dreamed it would be Lexi!

Enjoy the video... I just love it! And look for more videos like this.. I have used my kids a lot in stories over the years!

No comments: