Tuesday, November 11, 2008

From the Archives: Jake at the Fair

We had so much fun watching the story of Lexi getting lost at K-Mart, that I figured I better post one of Jake too! This was in July of 2006. I had to go to the State Fair in Minot for work. Jake went with us, but Lexi wouldn't skip swimming lessons! Once we got there and saw how interested Jake was in everything, Dwayne and I decided to do a story on the state fair through the eyes of a five year old. There was so much fun stuff I didn't even put into this story! After we shot the story, I went to the station to edit, and Dwayne and Jake checked out the rest of the fair... even the rides. Dwayne is one cool adopted grandpa!

Jake loves to watch this story.. and make fun of himself, and the way he talks! Seems speech class has actually done some good! Enjoy!

No comments: