Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What's For Supper?

It's no secret that I'm a list maker. I make lists for everything....groceries, things to do, gift ideas. The biggest problem with my lists, is finding them when I need them. But when it comes to supper plans, my list never gets misplaced. That's because it's a chalkboard on the side of the fridge (from Uppercase Living, of course... jodykerzman.uppercaseliving.net)
The menu board has been on the fridge for a few months, and once a week, we plan the week's menu. I think Lexi and Jake actually look forward to it. They like writing on the board (the fancy letters you see are Lexi's handiwork). They also like having a say in what we eat, and they like making sure their favorites are on the list. But here it is Tuesday night, and I just realized the menu is left over from last week!

So, we've been eating leftovers and sandwiches. I suppose eventually I'll have to rewrite the menu, but I think I'll leave this one until someone notices, or complains about "what's for supper"! 

No comments: