Sunday, May 3, 2009

Four

There are four quarters in a basketball game, four bedrooms in our house...and soon, there will be four kids under our roof. Yep...our family is growing, again. Baby number four will arrive in mid-November (second weekend of deer season, to be exact).


I never wanted four kids....but there's no turning back now. And, everything happens for a reason. I'm sure God has great things planned for this baby. I also think this baby is sort of a compromise: I wanted two kids, Brad wanted six...four is right in the middle, a compromise.


I must admit, I'm coming around to the idea of having four children. I heard the baby's heartbeat today (in the 150s...a boy?). What an amazing experience....brings tears to my eyes everytime. What an amazing miracle that we are blessed with. We likely won't find out if it's a boy or a girl...we never have, and love the surprise (it's also a great incentive for me come crunch time!)


Keep us in your prayers.... we will need them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats guys ... awesome news.