Friday, May 22, 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!

This is Jake. I've got good news schools out!!! I so can't beleave school's out.Summer vacation officially started at 3:05 this afternoon. And the best news is I am now officially a third grader! My mom and dad are so proud of my report card (and Lexi's too). I really liked second grade, and my teacher, Mrs. Cross. She gave me a hug at the end of the day. She also gave me a book to read this weekend. It's about icebergs. I will miss Mrs. Cross, but I'm excited about third garde too. I hope I get Mrs. Rudolph for my third grade teacher. Lexi had her and really liked her.

But first....it's summer....and this is no time to think about SCHOOL! Let's talk about what I'm going to do this summer. Next week I am going to basketball camp. I might go to football camp too. And I am for sure going to lego camp. I hope to spend lots of time outside and at the pool this summer. Maybe we'll even go camping. I am so excited to go to my Great Grandparents ranch this summer too. Mom's been promising a trip there for a LONG time..now that school is out, she doesn't have any more excuses. It was tempting not to go because we were reading about cowboys in school. That made me want to ride a real horse really bad.I never rode one before.

That's all for now... it's summer vacation and I've got Mountain Dew to drink ,and video games to play!!!!

No comments: